Here are 100 fun facts about me. Enjoy!
1. An authentic record player is a MUST when I get my own home and family.
2. I loved troll dolls as a kid.
3. I want to eventually learn how to re-upholster furniture really well because my grandmother knew how to re-upholster.
4. The scientist by coldplay is the only song that makes me sad about a past relationship. "Nobody said it was easy, it's such a shame for us to part."
5. Cowboy boots make me swoon. Like, SWOON.
6. One of my all-time favorite places in the world is Aaron's farm house porch, listening to the record player and talking about life.
7. I'm abnormally paranoid.
8. I can't stand having lotion on my body!
9. I use all natural deodorant, toothpaste, mouth wash and soap and hope to eventually use all natural face wash, shampoo and laundry detergent. When I say all-natural, I mean I know the lady who makes it at her house.
10. I'm a hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
11. I'm in a Pat Green music video.
12. I did ballet, tap and jazz when I was little and loved it!
13. The only fast food I crave is Chick-fil-A. What the heck do they put in those fries???
14. Grey is my absolute new favorite color...for design that is.
15. My 9th grade boyfriend told me, "you're really cute but your arms are kind of fat" so ever since then I've HATED my arms.
16. I rarely ever drink cokes. I'm an ice water kind of girl.
17. I like Elizabeth on The View.
18. I think me and Amy on the Bobby Bones show would be besties.
19. I can't wait to have a house of my own to decorate.
20. I've never lived outside of Texas.
21. I once waited on Cory Morrow and his girl friend at Janie and Jack.
22. My favorite job has been at a golf course in Round Rock as the cart girl. Driving a golf cart around listening to music on my ipod making great money = best job ever.
23. I was a vegetarian for a month but couldn't give up bar-b-q.
24. After going to Africa, I decided I never wanted to drive a luxury car. Not that I judge people who do, but I just feel like it's a completely unnecessary expense.
25. I've coached 2 elementary and 1 junior high volleyball team.
26. The older I get, the more precious my friends become. I love my friends!
27. I sometimes get social anxiety in big groups.
28. Anytime my throat feels sore, I go to Jamba Juice and get "boosts" in my smoothie. Works every time...I guarantee it.
29. I want to live a simple life.
30. I have no interest in politics.
31. I don't have cable and hardly watch tv because I watched it SO MUCH in college.
32. I love Bobby Flay....especially "throw down with Bobby Flay."
33. Patrick Dempsy's hair is so dreamy/sexy.
34. Whoever invented truck nuts should be kicked well...in the nuts.
35. I have grown more in the past year and half than I have in the past 6 years.
36. I love my perfume, Chance Chanel.
37. I really liked having a short "bob" haircut and always got a lot of compliments in college but I like curling my hair so it's long for now.
38. I was the captain of my volleyball team in high school.
39. My austin sports and social sand volleyball team won the league last year.
40. I lalalalove decorating blogs, photography websites and wedding blogs. Oncewed, design sponge and little green notebook..yes, please.
41. I loved tweety bird as a kid.
42. I want to learn how to sew.
43. If I could be any character in any movie it would be Reese Witherspoon in Walk the Line OR Allie in The Notebook. I can't decide.
44. If you ever want me to completely write you off wear affliction, man jewelry and visors. Automatic N-O.
45. Visors, seriously one of my biggest pet peeves.
46. I don't really like dogs...at all. haha The main reason I don't like them is when they smell bad or jump on you.
47. I have had SO many lunch dates at Jason's Deli.
48. I grew up going to my grandparents house in the country. I love the simplicity of the farm life.
49. Another must for when I have a family is to have my own garden and peach tree in my back yard.
50. I'm not very domestic but I would love to be a stay at home mom. I have a lot of learning to do!
51. Sometimes if I'm feeling crazy, I will order an Arnold Palmer instead of a water.
52. I rate restaurants on how good their bread is. Johnny Carino's A+
53. I co-own a snow cone stand with my brother and absolutely love it.
54. I want my kids to have really southern names like Stetson or Rhett.
55. I love being the baby girl in the family.
56. I'm so lucky to have extremely supportive and helpful parents who love me to death!
57. Large, expensive, obnoxious church building's make me really uncomfortable.
58. Donald Miller is my favorite author.
59. I'm learning that God wants a relationship not a religious, ritualistic church-goer.
60. I hate when people aren't real and honest. Please don't try to act like you have it all together because you aren't fooling me!
61. When I was little, I thought midgets lived in stop lights and controlled the lights manually.
62. The best song to work out to is A-Punk by Vampire Weekend. I seriously start pumping my arms in the air and bob my head side to side. HEY HEY HEY!
63. My brother Aaron and I have countless inside jokes. We sometimes converse in inside jokes/movie quotes.
64. I love Austin Stone and the way it has changed the way I look at church.
65. 2 stepping is so fun, but I'm horrible at it!!
66. I've danced the night away with friends about 5 or 6 different times in the past few months.
67. I love my life right now and I'm really trying to soak in/cherish all the freedom and time I have for myself.
68. Having kids is a terrifying thought.
69. Was the summer of '69 really the best days of your life?
70. I'm going to be late to my funeral with a sign on the casket that says "I'll be there in 2 seconds!!"
71. My nephew is cooler than your nephew.
72. I'm on the search for a good looking guy who loves the Lord who sometimes wears cowboy boots who wants a stay at home housewife who will love him like crazy. Is that so much to ask?
73. I can't even watch movies with affairs in them...it breaks my heart too much!
74. I have never understood why women smoke cigarettes, it ages you SO fast!!
75. I have white water rafted down the Nile River.
76. Running has always been such a pain to me until recently, I'm starting to kind of like it.
77. A green apple and peanut butter = perfection
78. I overuse exclamation points!!!
79. I love anything and everything from J. Crew. So classy....
80. I never watch the news because it's so depressing.
81. If I could have one song playing in my head ALL the time it would be sweet disposition by Temper Trap. It used to be beautiful day by U2.
82. I hate disappointing people, I'm a total people pleaser.
83. It's always sunny in philadelphia is a hilarious show but entirely too inappropriate.
84. Is the hokey pokey what it's all about?
85. When someone cries, I automatically start crying. I'm such a softy like my dad and mom for that matter.
86. I love naps and probably spent half of my freshman year in college napping.
87. Everyone in my family has an entrepreneurial spirit.
88.George Strait's song, Amarillo by Morning describes my life perfectly. "I ain't got a dime, but what I got is mine. I ain't rich, but Lord I'm free."
89. I bleed burnt orange (even when they're sucking). Hook 'em!!!
90. My nickname in high school was Hiney.
91. I had a solo my senior year in Les Miserables.
92. The role I was playing in Les Miserables was lovely lady #1 which is the private school way of saying prostitute #1.
93. I was born in Amarillo.
94. I've never broken a bone or been stung by a bee.
95. If I could eat pizza everyday, I seriously would.
96. I love foot massages.
97. I dislike Dallas for multiple reasons.
98. My friends say I sleep like a vampire. Arms crossed, on my back, with the covers all the way to my chin.
99. Creamy jalapeno from Chuy's is divine.
100. I have received 4 warning tickets in the past year and a half. Batting my eyes at the officer with a sweet smile and apology does the trick apparently..."I'm SO sorry!"